An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Container Planning and Design Analyst in the Waterloo, IA area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Investigate current OFP packaging issues or requests. Identify root cause and permanent corrective action/packaging solution as needed.
- Lead and drive continuous improvement projects related to returnable containers or part packaging plans, as well as various Container Planning & Design processes.
- Lead and drive specific cost reduction projects. Provide ongoing support for other container related tasks and Container Planning and Design Specialists.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations Management, Industrial Technology, or MIS.
- MS Access experience is a plus.