Our client South East of Boston is looking for a Manufacturing Technician to inspect, maintain, repair, and troubleshoot electrical systems, including PLC, variable speed drives, control panel circuitry, high temperature ovens, facility power, HVAC (etc.) If a 4-6 month contract sounds good to you please apply today.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair of process and facility electrical equipment and electrical systems.
- Perform routine electrical and mechanical preventative maintenance and inspection of process and facility support equipment
- Oversee contractor electrical upgrades and repairs, and maintain electrical code compliance.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills to minimize the down time of production equipment.
- Ability to comprehend schematics, wiring diagrams and circuit theory
- Trouble shooting capabilities to resolve equipment operation problems with limited system description