A rapidly growing, cutting edge consumer electronics organization located in Plantation, FL is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. This is a direct hire role. APPLY NOW!
- Develop and deploy semiconductor industry-like quality systems for new technology and high volume manufacturing.
- Lead and execute manufacturing quality program in a fab environment to improve operational excellence
- Lead and support Quality Review Meetings, providing guidance, mentorship, and expertise as functional areas collaborate to solve critical quality issues
- Work closely with Process and/or Equipment Engineering to ensure effective alignment to, utilization and improvement of applicable quality systems (MRB, CAR, PCS, Change Management, Document Control, etc.)
- Implement and utilize key performance metrics to drive continuous improvement. Conduct trend analysis, execute and drive analytical problem solving, recommend and implement corrective actions, and perform or lead root cause failure analysis as an individual or team leader.
- Lead quality readiness review and continual improvement projects designed to improve on early problem detection and sensitivity to enable flawless manufacturing ramps.
- Participate and track all process and/or equipment related corrective actions utilizing structured problem solving methods
- Conduct internal audits and support collating & responding to external audit questionnaires and requests, follow-up with issues, and plan/coordinate audits.
- BS in Engineering, Materials Science or related field required. MS preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in semiconductor manufacturing in engineering or quality roles.
- Knowledge of semiconductor fabrication clean room processing and yield/reliability mechanisms.
- Hands on experience using structured problem solving, root cause analysis, FMEA, 8D, Six Sigma, DOE, and SQC/SPC techniques.
- Direct experience with ISO9001 or equivalent Quality Management System.
- Experience developing process quality plans, quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts.
- Top notch progressive company culture
- Annual bonus program with great payout track record
- Company equity
- 5 weeks of PTO for all employee
- Company paid medical insurance
- Relocation package