Great privately-held company that was established in 2005, focused on acquiring, upgrading and operating existing crude oil pipeline is seeking a Pipeline Regulatory Compliance Specialist located in Long Beach, California.
Responsibilities for the Pipeline Engineer
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for the regulatory compliance functions, following federal, state and local regulations.
- Supports the development and design of operating equipment of pipeline facilities to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Analyze, interpret, establish and administer regulatory policies for pipeline operations.
Requirements for the Pipeline Engineer
- Assist with the compliance function related to the Company's assets and contributes to the development and compliance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Pipeline Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) as well as local and state regulators.
- B.S in Engineering, business or related field.
- Knowledge of Pipeline Regulatory Compliance, as it relates to HAZMAT Liquid Pipeline CFR 49 Part 195.
- 3-5 years in the oil Industry.
Benefits for the Pipeline Engineer