Mechanical engineer needed for a client in the chemical industry located just outside of St. Louis. Candidates should have expeirience working in a GMP environment and salary will be based on expeirence.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
- Works closely with engineers, maintenance staff, operators and others during all phases of engineering projects from conception
- Liaison integration between operations, facilities, project engineering and science R & D labs.
- Supports the development, maintenance or modification of system designs/proposals to provide design documentation and high-level requirements to downstream users/customers.
- Performs limited detail design development and modification of mechanical and fluid system installations.
- Supports team in performing spatial integration at system or component level and modification of mechanisms/landing gear/ordinance systems
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Science degree from an accredited course of study, in Engineering, Computer science, or Chemistry
- 3-5 years experience in related field
- Ability to work in extreme cold and hot environment, dust
- Operate and maintain chemical processing equipment