PROJECT MANAGER opportunity with a well established manufacturing firm in eastern Tennessee. Projected 18 month contract Temp-to-Perm. Need BS Engineering BSEE preferred and minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing environment with hands-on experience with medium and high voltage and Project Management. Growth opportunity.
- Responsible for Facilities department projects and other assignments
- Project/Construction management including develop and prepare bid package documents to include drawings, specifications, details, schedules, bills of materials, etc. and prepare estimates, budgets, schedules, and feasibility studies for projects
- Oversee Facilities projects including performing analyses, designing and implementing system enhancements, maintaining budgets, monitoring safety and security issues, etc.
- Monitor contractors work, such as quality, safety, schedules, etc.
- BS Degree Engineering, A PLUS if BSEE
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment including medium to high voltage experience and project management experience, A Plus to have Facilities Maintenance experience
- A PLUS to have HVAC and mechanical systems design (compressed air, process water systems, etc.)
- Proficient with MS office, AutoCAD, good presentation skills.
- Project/Construction management experience including bid package development, design/specification development with architect/engineering firm
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Contractor Benefits while ob contract and Comprehensive Benefits if transitioned to Direct Hire
- Temp-to-Perm opportunity
- Growth opportunity with a top firm