Our client, located near Bethesda,MD, is looking for a Power Engineer. The Power Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the design of power plants, doing document review (such as EPC Contracts), and providing support to the technical team. Relocation Assistance For Qualified Candidates.
Responsibilities for the Power Engineer
- Review and create conceptual designs of power plants
- Writing and reviewing purchase agreements and contracts
- Supporting the technical team that is in the field, from the home office, when needed.
- Work cross functionally with Engineers, Economists, Accountants, Lawyers, etc. to ensure documents are properly filled out and presented.
- Oversee various aspects of the EPC project (from design to completion)
Requirements for the Power Engineer
- BSME or BSEE
- 8-10 years of experience with power plant design and development. (Previous work with a consulting firm preferred)
- Experience writing and reviewing contracts and proposals
- Willingness to do some international travel when needed.
Benefits for the Power Engineer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Relocation