CAD Designers needed for leading Interior Design firm located in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will be responsible for supporting a variety of projects by designing floor plans, perimeters, elevations and presentations as needed. At least 1 year of Revit experience is required.
Responsibilities for the Designer
- Create plans accurately from data and specifications submitted by Account Executives and Designers as directed, maintaining the CAD schedule to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Communicate with design teams, project managers, manufacturing representatives, BIM Lead, etc. in order to maintain an understanding of the constantly changing issues of a project
- Develop 3D rendering proficiency.
Requirements for the Designer
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit Architecture
- BS in Interior Design or related
- 2+ years of direct experience
Benefits for the Designer
- Contractor benefits available