An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Waterloo, IA area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers/analyze data and implement solutions.
- Investigate product quality problems, determine root cause for quality problems, gather/analyze data, and implement corrective action to reduce or eliminate non-value waste resulting from non-conformances, scrap or reclaim.
- Input, maintain, and analyze information in factory databases and systems.Provide support to manufacturing assembly lines. Investigate product and process quality related issues and recommend changes to control plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of Knowledge of standard quality tools such as PFMEA (Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis), Root Cause Analysis, Statistics, and GD&T.