A leading biomedical organization located in Rockville, MD is looking for a Supply Chain Technician. This is a 7-8 month contract role. APPLY NOW!
- Moves materials within inventory control; replenishes and maintains Kanban materials.
- Receives purchased materials; inspects shipping boxes for damage, checks goods against purchase orders, completes ERP transactions, creates and applies on-hold labels.
- Prepares work order packages and stages materials for Production.
- Receives materials from Production; completes ERP transactions, creates and applies on-hold labels.
- Fulfills Material Transfer Requests from internal customers (includes ERP transactions).
- Executes Supply Chain equipment preventive maintenance.
- Exhibits Good Documentation Practices (GDP) with all documents and records in compliance with quality, cGMP and ISO13485 standards, and FDA (21 CFR Part 820) regulations.
- May assist the Supply Chain Specialist with obtaining quotes, procuring materials, and following the Return to Vendor process for materials that do not meet incoming specifications.
- Requires general education and/or vocational training
- Experience with MS Office and knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- 1+ years of related experience, preferably in a regulated industry (In Vitro Diagnostic, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or related) with cGMP, FDA regulations and/or ISO13485 standards.
- APICS CPIM certification a plus
- Comprehensive benefit package