An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for a Facilities ASC Engineer in the Ankeny, IA area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Provide Architectural/Structural/Civil engineering support to manufacturing, warehouse, and office facilities projects.
- Will work as part of facilities engineering team, and may lead some projects including working with business stakeholders, coordinating outside engineering designs, reviewing designs, preparing bid documents, selecting contractor,s and coordinating construction efforts.
- Research market for qualified suppliers of materials and services. Seek competitive and negotiated sources for materials, equipment, and services for maintenance and new construction projects assigned to engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Structural/Civil engineering and/or commiserate experience as ASC engineer in heavy manufacturing facilities.
- Experience in Project Management, Construction Management, and Construction Administration.
- Experience managing multi-trade projects to meet schedules and budgets. Cost estimating experience.