Manufacturing Quality Engineer needed for the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation with a facility in Twinsburg, OH. This individual will be responsible for developing and applying quality methods to inspect and test raw materials, equipment and finished products.
- Assist Operations manager and team in establishing, implementing and maintenance of the quality management system.
- Establish and maintain quality standards and test equipment for all products.
- Assist in the introduction and/or transfer of products to manufacturing, including developing process control plans, FMEAs and quality control test procedures.
- Analyze failures, and perform corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints usually in 8D format.
- Manage projects proficiently, efficiently, and with full accountability for project results. Ensuring that all constituent partners and associates for successful project implementation are managed and coordinated to completion of project goals. Demonstrate project management skills utilizing personal computers and appropriate software to maximize productivity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related.
- Minimum of 2 years’ related Quality experience in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering preferably in an electro-mechanical manufacturing and test environment with knowledge of quality control of manufacturing processes and process improvement techniques
- Other beneficial software skills include Auto CAD, Minitab, report generation, and databases. -Lean Six Sigma Green/ Black Belt certified
- Contractor benefits available