COMMISSIONING AND TESTING ENGINEER opportunity at a well established firm near Sunset Hills, MO in St Louis southern metro. BS Engineering with minimum 3.0 gpa and Zero to 3 years experience. Travel 30-50% domestic. Includes relocation assistance.
- Provide on site operational and performance testing support for thermal equipment and operator training.
- Interface with customer and internal engineering/design to resolve issues during the commissioning phase of the project. Assist in deciding modification to fix field issues.
- Office work includes development of operations and maintenance manuals, development of water chemistry manuals, review of contract specifications, calibration of testing equipment, research and development of novel heat recovery components or designs, engineering support for other departments of the company, and troubleshooting of field/operating issues.
- Review contract specifications for items applicable to the operation, testing and commission of units.
- BS Degree Engineering preferably Chemcial or Mechanical, minimum 3.0 gpa
- 0-3 years experience. A PLUS to have experience with ANY of: power plants, HRSG's, industrial process plant water chemistry, site or plant experience either work experience or internship or coop
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Salary in range shown based on extent of qualifications.
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunity at a well estavblished firm
- Relocation assistance