Contract position: An American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment is looking for an Aftermarket Parts Analyst in the East Moline, IL area. This is a 3-year CONTRACT position. No per diem available.
- Manage Class I service parts fill performance which includes establishing first year Parts Distribution Center (PDC), depot, and dealer demand forecast for all new Class I service parts.
- Coordinate the establishment of initial stock levels for service parts with critical codes. Support the Engineering Change Management (ECM) process so design changes and product improvements are implemented in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Make long term purchasing decisions for service parts that fall within three to five years of meeting the obsolescence policy.
- Bachelor's degree in either Business/Management, Engineering/Technology, Supply Management, or Accounting/Finance and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, economics, and trend forecasting.