Permanent position: CIVIL/FACILITIES MANAGER opportunity with a highly regarded firm at a location in northeasten North Dakota. Need BS Engineering and minimum 5 years project management experience. Must be able to obtain security clearance. Includes reloaction assistance.
- Manage a team of 2 leads and 15 experienced crafts and and contractors providing provide operations, maintenance, and facilitie/infrastructure support
- Responsible for Facility upgrades and improvements associated with Plumbing, Power Distribution, HVAC Mechanic/Water Treatment, Machinist/Welder, Diesel Power Production, Electrical Mechanical, Heavy Equipment Operation and Maintenance, Maintenance Control, Carpentry, and General Labor.
- Provides primary input to hiring, firing, promotion, performance and rewards decisions for direct reports.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, or Electrical or other relevant field is required, or equivalent combination of experience & education.
- 5+ years experience in managing projects related to a plant or facility capex or plant major maintenanc or upgrades
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects is required.
- Must have ability to obtain & maintain DoD Secret clearance
- A PLUS to have Military experience
- Salary in range shown based on extent of experience
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Relocation assistance